Married young and lovin’ it!

Posted by Hannah Rae on Feb 6, 2012 in Life in the Stubborn house

Leave a comment | 7 comments so far (is that a lot?) | Tags: ,

7 Comments

Katie
Feb 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM

I got married at 20 and feel like too many people thought it was a bad idea. I know many people that get married young rush into it but if you feel God’s presence the why deny it? We have had moments of rough times but have had soo many good times and can find comfort in the other person. I married mY best friend and am glad we got married when we did!

Kayla
Feb 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I love that dane and I will have been together for 11 years in April! married almost 4 years. Its crazy! when i am 28 we will have been together for 1/2 of my life! we didnt get married as young as you but it was still young by americas standard.
I totally get they older friends thing. All of our firends are 5-10 years older than us. We always joke about how we are old people, going to bed at 10 and out to dinner at 4:30. ha crazy. miss you guys!

Hannah Rae
Feb 7, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Miss you too!
The only difference is that we got married and you guys kept dating. :) We’ve just enjoyed certain benefits longer. :)

Linnae
Feb 9, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Heeeyyy, was I the one who said that about you two not being mature, just married? or was I the other? I feel like I was in that convo. 10 yrs is the bomb… congrats.

Carla Rae(Hannah's momma)
Feb 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Thought I’d take a look at this. One way to see you. I have some comments, but they will have to wait; probably for a long time, since it’s concerning your father’s and my relationship and marriage. I love you and I’m glad you have the mate you have.

Hannah Rae
Feb 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Linnae, you were the one who said “They’re not super mature, they’re just married.” :)

Hannah Rae